Centrycs is a leading consultancy company that offers “made-to-measure” Advanced Analytics, Data Science and Business Intelligence solutions. The company is based in the EU and is functioning under flexible and transparent structure. This allows the team to scale on every customer’s request quickly and with a sense of a personal touch.
Currently we looking for a motivated and ambitious Sales Development Rep to further boost our expansion in the innovative sector we operate in. Main location for the job – Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Design, Develop and Deliver BI applications that enhance client’s operations and decision-making processes.
- Interact with business analysts/clients with a view to understand the business objectives of each project.
- Collaborate with peers in code reviews and unit testing of new developments.
- Document new developments, procedures or test plans as needed.
- Interact with other teams to ensure a consistent approach to software development.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, management, and other stakeholders.
- Manage and troubleshoot application integration issues, and data flow.
- Strong analytical skills and a good orientation in business processes
- Experience with BI software (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, other) considered a plus
- Good knowledge of SQL queries, data model, scripting tools
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration or other related discipline
- Good written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Problem- solving skills
- Ability to work and think through problems independently and with a team
- Opportunity to work, develop and grow in a very dynamic setting targeted at international expansion
- Friendly and casual work environment
- Continuous training and knowledge sharing environment
- Adequate payment and bonus related to performance
- Additional Health Insurance
- Company’s get- together and party events
- Office in Downtown Sofia
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you are interested, believe you fit the requirements and share our core values: Enthusiasm, Competence and Integrity:
Please send us your CV to careers(at)centrycs.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.